You should expect your provider to:
Your Provider should:
- Listen to your concerns.
- Take a complete history of your perceived problem, past treatment, physical ailments, behavioral health and any substance use concerns.
- Develop and clearly explain a treatment plan with your help, identifying your goals.font>
- Explain the significance of each possible diagnosis.
- Review medications you are currently taking, as well as allergies you may have.
- Document your treatment in a treatment record.
- Discuss preventive health activities in conjunction with therapy