2013 Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare Advantage Plan Disclosures
- Blue Cross of Idaho is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract.
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
- Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
- For True Blue Special Needs Plan HMO SNP premiums, copays, coinsurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare Advantage plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
- Plan performance Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.
- True Blue Special Needs Plan HMO SNP is a coordinated care plan with a Medicare Advantage contract and a contract with the Idaho Medicaid program
Y0010_MK 13121 Approved 12-31-2012
Last updated 11-14-2012